OUTvoices is News, Opinion, and Lifestyle content in our own voices that help us become more engaged about issues that affect our daily lives. Impactful articles that dig deeper into the LGBTQ+ perspective and challenge conventional thinking in an authentic way.
Our Featured Articles explore topics written by LGBTQ+ and allied thought leaders and game-changers focusing on the topics that matter to our community.
- k.d. lang and Tracy Young release collaboration on 'Constant Craving' remix
- 9 essential steps to becoming a gay dad
- Crisis in Texas as counselors field 14,500 messages from young LGBTQs, rally at state Capitol
- 5 reasons addiction is higher in the LGBTQ+ community and how to approach recovery and treatment
- Billy Porter honored at Elizabeth Taylor Commitment to End AIDS Award
- #BiWeek digital campaign kicks off
- 'The Game of Keys' Season 2 is now streaming
- First-ever large scale survey of queer women in America now online in English and Spanish
- Happy National Latinx Heritage Month!
News and current events within and outside of the LGBTQ+ community that focus on news, politics, business, and opinions to educate and encourage civil debate.
- Top U.S. senators reintroduce Tyler Clementi Higher Education Anti-Harassment Act to address campus bullying
- 'Greedy' is the best book on bisexuality you'll read this year
- Cathedral of Hope acquires Believe Out Loud, providing resources for LGBTQIA people of faith
- One in ten LGBTQ workers experienced discrimination at work in the last year
- Access to gender-affirming care associated with lower suicide risk for transgender people
- School hit with $1.3 million legal bill in Gavin Grimm case
see more news →
We explore LGBTQ+ art, theater, movies, music and books from our perspective.
see more entertainment →
Life comes at you fast so we’re here to help you keep up with the latest in Fashion, Family, Travel, Food, Health, and Sports.
see more lifestyle →