U-Phonic Records releases 'Workout: Pumping House'
O&AN has partnered with U-Phonic Records to offer you a special New Year's resolution treat. You can enter to win a copy of their latest release, Workout: Pumping House, by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Workout” in the subject line. Please be sure to include a daytime phone number in your entry. Good luck and best wishes for 2009!
A little more about Workout: Pumping House
U-Phonic Records is slated to release its latest compilation: Workout: Pumping House on Jan. 6, 2009. This latest CD from U-Phonic could just be the ultimate companion to countless New Year’s resolutions.
The complete package includes a double-disc set featuring 16 heart-pumping tracks, a bonus “interval workout” inspired 72-minute megamix, and a seven-day guest pass* to Bally Total Fitness. The album cover art (see right) displays one of Australia’s hottest fitness models, Vinnie Gough, from the brand teamm8 ‐‐ a Sydney-based men's sportswear label.
The compilation includes songs such as RuPaul’s “Looking Good, Feeling Gorgeous,” which was used as the theme song for NBC’s The Biggest Loser and was a No. 1 dance download on iTunes; “Everybody Rise Pt. 2” featuring dance legend, Muriel Fowler, which just debuted at No. 5 on Billboard’s Breakout Dance chart; a cover of the 1989 Billboard chart topping song “Send Me Angel," skillfully remixed by one of the best DJ’s on the scene today, Georgie Porgie (He recently secured a No. 1 song on the Dance chart); “Mindbuster” featuring the first lady of house music, Jocelyn Brown (who has had more than 21 hits on the Billboard Dance Music/Club Play Chart); and the title track, “Workout”, a remake of Frankie Knuckles’ dance classic, which is also sung by RuPaul and features back up vocals from Chris Willis.
*Guest passes not included in digital purchases.
Workout: Pumping House track listing:
1. Workout – RuPaul (Tony Puccio Remix) 6:14
2. Mindbuster ‐ Jocelyn Brown & Oliver Cheatham (Frankie C Radio Mix) 3:22
3. Everybody Rise Pt.2 ‐ Muriel Fowler (Funky Junction Radio Edit) 3:09
4. That Sound ‐ Brinsley Evans ft. Sy Smith (Funky Junction & Antony Reale Radio Mix) 3:16
5. Candy ‐ The Lollypop Gang (AudioPhreakz Radio Mix) 4:22
6. Looking Good, Feeling Gorgeous ‐ RuPaul (Funky Junction Radio Edit) 3:25
7. Let Me Step Inside ‐ Darrell Martin ft. Paul Cortes (Funky Junction & Antony Reale Radio Mix) 3:17
8. Found A Cure ‐ Plaza People 4:27
9. Send Me An Angel – Michal Nicolas (Georgie’s Dirty Angel Mix) 3:38
10. I Like ‐ Darrell Martin ft. Muriel Fowler (Raul Rincon Radio Mix) 3:02
11. It's Alright ‐ Darrell Martin ft. Ramona (Funky Junction & Antony Reale Elektro Gryphon Radio Mix) 3:00
12. Do You Like My Body? ‐ The Lollypop Gang (Audiophreakz Vocal Radio Mix) 2:49
13. Ding Dong (Pick Up The Phone B*tch) ‐ Cell Phish (Money and Fun Club Mix) 6:21
14. Lost In Vietnam ‐ Jah Sound (Dark Mix 2) 8:41
15. One Nation ‐ Darrell Martin Vs. Paul Cortes (Groovepusher Mix) 6:42
16. You Got a Whole Life ‐ Papi Vs. Bellakayla (Constantino Pavadano Radio MIx) 2:53
Workout: Pumping House – From Working Out to Working It Megamix 1:12:43