Celebrate what makes your town great by dedicating a place on the wall for a premium artist-quality map of where you come from or where you live. Created by a small business out of Knoxville, Tennessee, all items are earth-friendly and made in small batches. Native Maps are beautiful, modern, minimalist hand-printed city maps with a throwback feel.
David Harman founded Native Maps out of a love for his hometown. With a degree in painting, he began the brand as a healthy distraction from studio work and to see how well he knew Dallas, where he was born and raised. After 6 months of research, he drafted his first map. He now runs Native Maps with a small team out of his Knoxville, Tennessee studio.
From Atlanta to Seattle, Native Maps carry 40+ city maps from across the US, with each map a schematic work of art that accurately represents the city's neighborhoods. Each map is vetted for accuracy by a team of locals and includes all neighborhoods within the city boundary.
Available in a selection of fashionable and vibrant colors these maps work as contrasting or complementary elements against a variety of decor. They also make a great, tasteful and inexpensive gift this holiday season.
The city maps are screen printed by hand on heavyweight art-quality matte paper. The brand is proud to be Climate Neutral Certified in an earth-friendly studio that measures, reduces, and offsets its carbon footprint.
Native Maps boasts the following specifications.
- Sizes are perfect for easy framing (18x24 or 16x20)
- Prints look great unframed as well
- Features acid-free, thick cardstock-weight paper (100 lbs.)
- Paper is made with renewable energy in the U.S. at the French Paper Co.'s family-owned hydroelectric mill
- Uses recycled or FSC certified papers and water-based, zero VOC inks
- Proud to be one of the 102 brands that are now Climate Neutral Certified
- Simple, high-quality minimalist art framing options offered
- Price: $40 (print/no frame)
Spruce up your home office this winter! Visit Native Maps here.